Monday, December 15, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

At our house we have 4 Christmas Trees. The family favorite is the Disney tree in the game room. I think my kids love it the best because it is the only tree that I let them do all of the decorating (because it is on carpet and I know that the ornaments will most likely bounce not shatter). Steve and I love it because it is a tree of fun family memories.
Here are a few...

2007 Trip to Disney World

I bought Dumbo ornaments each Christmas I was pregnant for the babies.

Abby has been a princess the last 2 Halloweens. In 2007 she got a Snow White ornament.

Steve's favorite! Jack Skelenton.
Memories of the Nightmare Before Christmas at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland.

My newest addition to the Disney tree... Tinkerbell
The Kuhtzs love Disney Christmas!

2 comments:

Mama Lou said...

I love the WDW ornament. I was checking it out yesterday and would have slipped it in my purse if it wasn't personalized. I am so sure! Still trying to decide if I will put my tree on the parade at Sarah's.

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Oh I love the Disney tree!! My son would be in heaven. As he gets older this stuff just gets more and more fun. :)