Sunday, October 12, 2008

Books- I love to read!

I have recently started taking more time to do things for myself, if you call going to the gym and reading in the car at the bus stop and in the parking lot at preschool taking time for yourself then that is what I am doing. Here are some of the books that I have read recently- Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer - Vampires and an innocent love story between a vampire and a human girl. LOVE THEM!!! sTORI TELLING- Yes Tori Spelling can write- sort of. I still loved it. Why? Because I grew up with her. I have loved her since 90210, So NoTORIous, and now Tori and Dean. Very Hollywood juicy! Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger- Not as good as the Devil Wears Prada but noteworthy. Kind of an ironic story about girlfriends, one who is forced to edit a poorly written book by a critically acclaimed author. I think Lauren was trying to say something. Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner- A cute sequel to Good in Bed with a happy and sad ending. I love Jennifer Weiner! What I can't wait to read- Too Fat to Fish by Artie Lange- I love Artie! He is so funny and interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on this autobiography.
Breaking Dawn- The last of the Twilight series. I have to finish before the movie comes out November 21st. I know the movies are never as good as the books but I can't miss this one!
Update Monday- I have just discovered 10 more on Amazon.com, while looking for pictures... This blog was dangerous! Hopefully I will be able to make it to the library soon! Happy reading!
You can never go wrong with pink books- Jodi Picolut Jennifer Weiner
Jane Green
Sophie Kinsella

2 comments:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

I LOVE Picoult and I was JUST talking about the Twilight book with family tonight. I want to read it because I've heard such amazing things about it! Did you really love it?

Rachel said...

Yes! I love the Twilight. VERY innocent love story. I think they are for the "youth" group, but all of my girlfriends are reading them.

I need you to come to my house and help me with window coverings. I love your idea from last week.