Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankfully yours...

There is so much to be thankful for this holiday season. Namely, I am thankful for my family. That we are all happy, healthy, and together during a season when many don't have friends or family to be with. I am thankful that we live in a beautiful home and that we are able to put food on the table. (Or go to a restaurant that puts the food on their table for us). Tonight I am thankful for our family Thanksgiving feast at home with just us! We will eat turkey and most of the trimmings! Then I get to make pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin bread- YUM! I am thankful for those things too! I am thankful that Steve will be home for 4 days. I am very glad for this because as much as I love staying home with my children, I don't love the way they exhibit their love for each other (wrestling, biting, and screaming at each other). I pretty much had enough of this constant arguing. So I am thankful that Daddy will be home to help deal with this. I am thankful for rain. I love the rain especially when I don't have anywhere to go, like this weekend. Maybe we will all be able to pop some popcorn and watch a movie- again together.
Lastly, I am thankful that I have things to be thankful for. Sometimes it is easy for me to forget of all the great things that I have going for myself and dwell on the negative. But for today, everything is WONDERFUL! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: