Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is sweeter than sweet???

At bedtime I am usually the parent that is screaming about brushing teeth, cleaning bedrooms, dirty clothes on the floor, backpacks that are unpacked, oh- and don't forget my personal favorite- "PUT YOUR PAJAMAS ON!". All of this is usually done while Steve sits 7 feet away in the office catching up on work, watching videos on YouTube, or reading my blog.
But with all the stress of bedtime nothing beats Abby asking-
"When is daddy going to come and say good night to me?"
...Kind of like a knife in the back...
But it is kind of sweet to listen to her giggle when after he gives into tickling her and then to hear them talk to each other when he lays in bed with her... Tonight I was the audience to the two of them singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" a little off key but still adorable.

No comments: