Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm So Excited!!!

Today I feel an ear infection coming on. The side of my neck hurts and kills when I swallow and my ear hurts. I haven't had an ear infection since I was 12 (and as a mother of 2 we have only had 1 ear infection in the last 6.75 years- knock on wood), so this seems like uncharted waters for me.
Anyway today I am taking it easy, Steve and Jack are off at the races and I am home with Abby, who is enjoying a mind numbing morning of TV watching. I decided to check Facebook (not too interesting) and vote for one of my favorite mommy bloggers Jana "The Meanest Mom" who has been nominated for the Scholastic Parent Child Mommy Blogger Award 2009. While voting I decided to check out some of the competition and I am so excited about what I found!!!

  1. It is a challenge!
  2. Its about reading as much as you can!
  3. There are prizes!!!

SIGN ME UP NOW!!! I can't wait to get started! Especially since yesterday I realized my favorite time of the year is upon us and I will get to sit by the pool while the kids swim and I can read anything and EVERYTHING I want to! Thank you Katrina for giving me a reason to read! I can't wait! I may even attempt to read more then trashy chic-lit! And my ear is feeling better already!

See why I love Summer?!?

*** UPDATE- Steve says I was bit by something and that I probably don't have an ear infection. And The Meanest Mom, Jana is giving away free stuff too, I think she read my blog earlier today. Check it out!!!

No comments: