Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Car...

The lease is up and I am shopping for a new car. The choices are numerous but with the appeal of a lower payment and better gas mileage, I am really trying to go bare bones (Rachel style- let's not get too crazy). So for the past week I have been visiting, emailing, texting, calling, and test driving with my favorite car salesmen, Ed. I think Ed thinks I am crazy, but I am hoping that he understands that Steve is the crazy one and despite what I want my husband ultimately has the purchase power not me. So we have gone back and forth about car vs. SUV, options, safety features, payments, color, etc. While I do all the work Steve works his butt off just to step on the car lot to purchase the car
(or in the case of this week totally veto the car that I thought I was getting- totally a pain).
You want to know what I will be driving.... Wait for it....

2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo

Don't I wish!

What kind of cruel wife would I be to get a Porsche

the year that her husband was promised he would get one of his own...

OK so seriously, it could be a...

1992 Acura Integra.

We have one sitting in the mud in the backyard.

I don't know.

Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

No comments: