Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Was Talking About You...

The other morning at Abby's dance class one of the mom's paid me one of the greatest complements I have ever been given. Did she tell me that she loves my short hair? No! Did she say that I am the smartest woman that she has ever met? No! Did she say that I am the skinny mom, and that she has no idea how I could have ever have had 2 babies and look as good as I do? No! Did she tell me that I look way younger than 34 years old? No! BUT a girl can dream! This is what she said- Dance Mom-"I was talking about you (to Dance Mom #2)." Me-(GREAT!)"Me? Why?" Dance Mom- "I was telling B*** (Dance Mom # 2) that you would be a fun one to take out and have drinks with." Me- "hahahahaha! I like to think that I would be a good time." After thinking about it for a few days I realized that it was one of the nicest things a relative stranger could say to me.WHY? Because someone I hardly know thinks that spending time (drinking) with me would be fun! I am so flattered! Thanks Dance Mom! You made my week. Oh! And she is right!

No comments: