Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Bad News...

My butt is still big. I went shopping today for a dress for 2 upcoming events that require the purchase of at least one new dress (... and shoes... and jewelry... and a hat...). I hit my least favorite store first in hope of scoring a cute, cheap dress, all I found there was bad news. Some how the girl who used to be a size 12 in everyday boring, nobody is looking at me so I rather be comfortable clothes but could always slip into a 8 or 10 dress, was not with me today. GRrrrrR! Needless to say I found a dress but principle tells me that I will not pay $49.99 for a size 12 anything. At some point I am going to have to get over this because my disposable "cheap" clothes are becoming threadbare and stained. I am holding out hope for "shredded" body in 30 days, with the help of Jillian Michaels and a steady diet of carrots.

No comments: