Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vacationing...

Daddy surprised all of us with a trip to the "Most Magical Place on Earth", vacation starts this week. I the meantime I am working like a crazy person to clean the house before we go, staying on top of one child to get his homework done before we leave (I love his teacher), and preparing for a Junior League committee meeting.
Am I the only person on the planet that finds it necessary to leave her house clean from top to bottom, including clean sheets on all the beds and no laundry in the hampers? Or am I making myself crazier than necessary?
Not to mention obsessing about the weather once we get there...

1 comment:

The VerNooy's said...

I obsess about a clean house before going on vacation as well. To me, it makes coming home feel like home, not some mess you have to clean up before you can start the many loads of laundry you have to do from your vacation. :)