Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soooooooo goooood!!! It is SINFUL...

A few years ago I found the most amazing cheeseball recipe in Martha Stewart Living of all places (for those of you who know me know that is really funny). Anyway everyone loved it so much and I gladly shared my precious cheeseball recipe with basically the world. It is that good. The problem is that MY cheeseball began appearing at every function, and it wasn't me making it. I got annoyed and vowed never to share my recipes with anyone ever again, until now.
Drum roll please!!!!
Oh wait pause to appreciate the beauty of my cheeseball... top of the picture... there she is... looks good right???

oh! Sorry! Back to the recipe to end all recipes!

Ta! DaH!
Caramel Puff Corn 1 c. butter 2 c. brown sugar 1/2 c. light Karo syrup Boil ingredients for 5 minutes and then add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. Pour this mixture over 2 bags of puff corn (hulless popcorn- I found it in the chip aisle at the grocery store, the brand was Chester’s). I pour one bag and half the caramel mixture and then add the other bag and the last half of the caramel mixture. Bake for 1 hour on cookie sheet (I put mine in a roaster/ Lasagna pan) at 250 degrees. Let dry on parchment paper in a single layer, break apart chunks. This is the most amazing stuff ever! So yummy! AND EASY! ENJOY!

No comments: